Saturday, January 14, 2012

Does this horticulture dude like me?

I havent known him for a long time, I dont talk to him alot though. So, like, I randomly joined this horticulture club thing, while we were talking about trips for the club, he just goes off and says, "I'll take care of her." and casually wraps his arm around me, on the topic of the safety of trips and stuff. I have also seen him one time while I was leaving class for gym. his class was waay far away and he decided to walk and talk with me. Ever since that, he has been walking randomly into my classroom going to his locker when he doesnt really have to. But the most recent thing that happened today, I had my Poinsettias with me and I was just walking with him, his teacher goes, "Help her carry her Poinsettias! You are always a worthless piece of you-know-what." and then he decided to help carry my Poinsettias home. Just before he left to go his way home, he was like, "I would carry these home for you but I have alot of homework to do." Bad part is he smokes and drinks. help!

Does this horticulture dude like me?
If you don't like the fact that he drinks and smokes, then all the rest can be pretty much thrown out. He sounds young and immature. It's a nice little "learn what a relationship is like" little puppy-love situation, but doesn't sound too serious at all.
Reply:let's face it: if he really liked you, he would have carried them home with you. He might have been waiting for you to request him to help, but guys tend to grab the first opportunity to spend as much time with the people we like as we can. Check it out. It's #3 and #7 on the list.



http://www.spongefish.com/creations/4036...


No comments:

Post a Comment